Although I only managed one shot
of the actual incident, it is a poignant reminder of just how devastating
a domestic fire can be. Following the collapse of the roof into the
first floor, ultimately there was further collapse on to the ground floor.
The cause was believed to be accidental, but this incident has left a family
with little more than the clothes they were wearing at the time.
This picture clearly shows how little was left of the roof.
A line up of some of the appliances that attended.
CHESTER HOME PAGE