The former fire station on the same site as the current station, 9 September 2009.
Austin K2 GXH850 which served at Patterdale
from NFS days in 1943.
[Pictures courtesy MF&RS and reproduced with permission.]
Two pictures of a superb looking Ford Light
Fire Appliance GHH293V
[This appliance saw further service with Perkins Works Fire Brigade in Peterborough before being sold into preservation.]
[Copyright picture ~ W. Jopson and reproduced with permission.]
PATTERDALE HOME PAGE
CUMBRIA LIBRARY INDEX