Numerically the first Bedford J5, 281LTD emerges
from what is believed to be
the Old Fire Station known as McGaffigans Forge, a building dating back to 1796.
[Photo courtesy Bolton-le-Sands Fire Station and reproduced with thanks.]
The fire station c.1971.
Ford D1114 was seen on the forecourt of the
[Copyright picture ~ D. Barker-Brown and reproduced with permission.]
BOLTON-LE-SANDS HOME PAGE
LANCASHIRE LIBRARY INDEX